>> Electronic Suggestion Box <<

We want to hear from you!!! Please e-mail any suggestions or comments to the club leadership at clubsuggestionbox@gmail.com.

Club Calendar

Amourae Riggs is President-Elect

For those of you that missed Friday's social, Amourae Riggs was presented as UVU Accounting club President-Elect. She was the only student to submit a "mini resume" to be included on the election ballot! After a very brief discussion, Kathy and I agreed that a formal election would be forgone. We felt that Amourae would do a wonderful job.


The following is the full text of the mini resume she submitted for the ballot. Perhaps it will help you get to know her at least a little bit.

I am a double major in Accounting and Business with an emphasis in Finance. I currently serve as Accounting Club Secretary, and I work as an Accounting Lab assistant. If elected, my seasoned experience as an Accounting Club officer and an employee of the Accounting Department will provide me with the expertise to conduct club affairs efficiently and execute new project undertakings with success.   I have an AS degree in Communications and the interpersonal skills for establishing contacts with local accounting firms on behalf of our club.  As president, I will endeavor to expand the career planning resources, networking connections, internship opportunities, and postgraduate job placement services available through our Accounting Department. I will also establish a forum online where students can find others in their classes with compatible schedules and sign up for study groups.  If president, I promise I’ll strive to enhance your education and help you achieve your academic goals, while providing fantastically fun activities all along the way. Thank you.

Congratulations, Amourae!

.

0 comments:

CFO.com: Accounting News

What day(s) and time(s) of the week would be best for you to attend Club meetings?